If you are using online banking services for the first time or if you have had problems establishing connection, these are some practical tips.
If you have simply forgotten your login details, close this window and open the link: Have you forgotten your login password?
Our BBVA service is not new.
You may need to update your browser and clean your browsing history to be able to use the website correctly.
All browsers are compatible, but you must check that you have their latest versions. Examples: Internet Explorer 10 or later, Safari 9 or later, Google Chrome above 50, Firefox above 46, etc.
You can access your accounts from any device: computer, smartphone or tablet.
Please read these recommendations carefully for connecting to BBVA Net:
- If you use your computer's numerical keyboard to enter your username or password, make sure that the "Num Lock" button on the numerical keyboard is activated.
- You must enter the login details manually because, if you copy and paste them from another file, our system may not recognize the entered data.
- If you have connection problems from outside France, it may be due to the local regulations in force. Some countries have established restrictions for sending and receiving encrypted data via telephone lines. We advise you to contact the French embassy or consulate in the country where you are currently located in order to obtain this information.
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies. This option must be enabled for security reasons, as with most banks. At the same time, you must disable the pop-up window blocker in your Internet settings. If you need more information, our technical assistance service (BBVA Net Help Desk) is ready to assist you: +33 1 44 86 83 48.
- If the problem persists after entering all the data correctly (and once cookies and the pop-up windows have been enabled), it could be our system that is experiencing technical issues. We recommend that you do not try connecting again, as this would cause your user ID to be deactivated. Contact our technical assistance service to find out the operating status of our system.
Are you still having connection problems?
If you continue to have connection problems or if you have questions about the tips on this page, please contact BBVA Net Help Desk by calling 01 44 86 83 48 from France or +33 1 44 86 83 48 from abroad. The lines are open from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday (except overseas departments and territories).